How to take panorama photos on an Android phone.
- When in camera mode press the cog to open settings.
- Select shooting mode and press the panorama option. The default is single shot.
- Take your first photo then move your phone either to the left or right.
- Follow the direction arrows on the screen by moving your phone and Android will automatically take more photos.
- When you have finished taking panorama photos check what resolution your camera is set to; in my experience I've noticed that Android sometimes reduces photo taking quality to the lowest possible setting. A bug I'm sure.
It is worth taking several photos because as you can see below results are sometimes a little more creative than you may intend them to be.