These funny kid's exam answers are good example of the sort of anonymouse humour emails that go viral without any creditable source. So if you know who put these funny exam answers together please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due!
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
|Look, it was tough gig... okay?|
- Constantly compare yourself to other writers
- Talk to your family about what you do and expect them to cheer you on
- Base the suceess of your entire career on one prospect
- Stick with what you know
- Undervalue your expertise
- Let money dictate what you do
- Bow to societal pressures
- Only do work that your family would love
- Do whatever the writers' magazines/ agent guides/ instructional books tell you to do
- Set unachieveable/ overwhelming goals, to be accomplished by tomorrow
Okay, so this is 'slightly' pinched from something from an anonymous source currently doing the rounds of the interwebs, but the original version was aimed at artists, so I figured a slight re-tuning was needed. If anyone knows who should get credit for this list please let me know!