Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bye Bye Broadband

About two years ago I saw the advent of widely available broadband services as a great opportunity to launch a site and maybe make some affiliate money. I launched a site called 'Broadband Suffolk' with a sub-site called 'Broadband Ipswich'. At the time there didn't appear to be many sites offering people comparisons between the deals, so my site gave you straight forward information about the pros and cons of each deal on offer. But as the number of providers grew so did the number of sites providing this comparison information.
So today I decided to close my broadband sites, partly becuase there are now large and professional sites out there doing a far better job than I was!
If you want to have a look at the sites you can see the old intro page here -
http://www.lawsie.com/BroadBand/default.asp

Incidently the best deal for UK broadband is this one:
Seriously Internet